UNCLAIMED ASSETS INTERNATIONAL LLP
P.O. BOX 506
2400 AM ALPHEN AAN DEN RIJN
WE CLAIM DORMANT ASSETS
If a decedent dies without having made a last will, the law dictates who his heirs are. When there are no spouse or children, the parents and siblings of the decedent will inherit (or their children in case they are predeceased).
When no heirs can be found in that category either, we start looking for first cousins (aunts and uncles are often already deceased at that stage) or their descendants.
Tracing heirs often is a complex proces that requires a high level of genealogical, historical and legal knowledge. Even more so when families have been torn apart by war and poverty and branches of the family are scattered around the globe.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AND NETWORK
We maintain good relationships with genealogical archives, governments and differential institutions worldwide and have a large international network of historical and legal experts at our disposal, from which we draw and with whom we cooperate very closely.
• Tracing heirs worldwide, skiptracing
• legal documentation, drawing up family trees, arranging for notarial documents to be drafted;
• providing vital statistics, certificates;
• supplying extracts from the population register;
• genealogy and lineage research;
• claiming funds on behalf of beneficiaries at an all-in no cure, no pay percentage of the value;
• included in this fee is any necessary litigation in all countries involved; we have a strict no risk policy for our clients.